28/01/12
I love watching what Jack gets up to when he thinks no one is watching! Today he was sure there was something under our deck. I went to get my camera and he was at the backdoor. 'Quick, get it Jack! What is it?' I encourage him and laugh as he goes to a totally different spot. After a bit of a dig and reach, he pulled out a rock.
Convinced this wasn't it, he dragged out a small piece of a bone and started to play with it, throwing it up in the air. Idiot.
But the other day he was sure there was something under the deck....both me and Sam encouraged him to get it and under the deck he went! We could hear him shimmying along the length of the deck on his belly ....then he stopped. 'Bring it here Jack!' (both hoping it wasn't a rat! There have been a few sightings!) There was a bit of a shuffle and around he turned, on his way back! Is it a creature? What will it be?
 He found a ball! He was so happy! Proud as punch!!!!! Idiot.

4 comments:

Dad said...

...he's looking old...

Little Nan said...

Oh, but he is young at heart!

Unknown said...

He looks pretty pleased with himself that he has found what he was looking for

Anonymous said...

Hi, my gosh, I just stumbled across your blog. I also had a Great Grandmother called 'little nan', her name was Sylvia. She was little Nan because my Grandmother 'nan' was taller. haha! Big nan and little nan! Lovely to read your blog...
Sarah