20/05/12
Today I went along to an Open for Inspection of a 'dream house.'
A beautifully renovated 3 bedroom house on over an acre, looking across the salt marshes, to the sand dunes and beyond. I could actually see the lovely Collendina beach! The Point Lonnie lighthouse and Queenscliff were also in view.....aaahhhh......
It was peaceful and lovely....and so, so quiet! The house was warm, cosy and I wish me, Sam and Jack were the owners.....
As I looked out the windows, I could see glimpses of Mum's beach and felt a pang of wanting to be closer to her. If only I had a spare $1.2 million! I had to scrape together silver coins to buy the paper yesterday, so I think it will be a little while before I live near our favourite beach, in my new favourite dream house!
So I went home to plant the last of my bulbs.
I discovered that the daffodils are starting to emerge.....
new beginnings......
maybe a sign?
I think I'll hang on to my little, (yet expensive) dream just a little longer! It won't hurt.

No comments: