16/09/12
Its been four years since I said goodbye to my Mum....
I wandered down to her beach with flowers of her favourite color and sat with her and had a little chat.
I felt terrible that I hadn't visited for a while.
But as per usual, Mum got me back by making sure I got wet with a little wave, that she 'pushed' into me! Ta Mum!
It was lovely to gather my thoughts, to say hi and sometimes to not think at all and just clear my mind....
Four years seems like a lifetime ago.
Sometimes it feels like yesterday.
 


3 comments:

Shelley said...

Lovely post Kelly xoxo

Marian Hazel said...

Beautiful photos. I'm sure she would have loved those lavender.

Unknown said...

MERHABA GÜZEL LAVANTALARDAN BENDE İSTİYORUM TÜRKİYEDEN GELDİM BLOGUNZA MİSAFİR OLDUM SAYFALARDA DOLAŞIRKEN KAYBOLDUM ÇOK GÜZEL GEZİNTİ İDİ TEŞEKKÜRLER ELLERİNİZE SAĞLIK BENDE BEKLERİM BLOGUMA BUYURUN