17/01/13
Jack sniffs the sea air and waits ever so patiently for the right to go down to the beach....
The perfect walk down at Collendina beach....no one else around.....just us.....and the length of a quiet beach so a dog can run and run and run.....
Sometimes we feel a million miles away.....
The old bridge that connects Ocean Grove to Barwon Heads....
And when we reach the river....its quiet and peaceful.
 
So there you have it.
I had to enter up to 5 photos.
Images that tell a story of a 'place' that I had visited.
And a brief description on each....
 
My entry for an opportunity to 'work' with National Geographic!
I discovered World Nomads and discovered an amazing prize....
and was truely inspired.


1 comment:

Allison said...

that bridge shot is amazing! and the green in those waves is my favourite colour.Fingers crossed for the comp.
Allison x