'Weekending........' 
Am I turning into a wine connoisseur?
Hardly.
But I do like a visit to a winery.
Last weekend it was Jack Rabbit,
and yesterday we went along a country lane to McGlashan's Wallington Estate.


Where me and a couple of the girls from work shared some tasting platters,
and me, Sarah and Gayle did quite well to get through them,
I might add!
An afternoon of eating really good produce and gazing out the window at the rainy cold day......
lovely.
And today,
another misty rainy day
and another winery.
Me and Sam visited Bellarine Estate
 as we have many times before for a lunchdate.
And here we shared pork belly, peppers filled with goats cheese,
marinated squid 
(this I did not share....looked amazing but just can't do seafood!)
 and slow cooked lamb and fetta pizza.
We have such beautiful produce on the Bellarine Peninsula,
and I ate most of it just this weekend!

It may not have been a gorgeous sunny weekend,
but it was still lovely......

No comments: