19/04/12
Me and Sam have been in Melbourne for a few days while I recover from a little bit of surgery. On Tuesday I had my right ovary and tube removed....it was in a terrible state.....my doctor said it was stuck to my uterus and took almost 2 and a half hours for the very fiddly operation. And he said there was no Endometriosis anywhere, which is great! Couldn't believe that my little ovary had given me so much grief!
So I had booked a hotel on Southbank with views to the MCG in one direction....
And the city lights shining above the Yarra River from our bedroom window......
Very relaxing, very restful, just what the doctor had ordered!
Oh, and a couple of cupcakes from Little Cupcakes....to help me bounce back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care Kelly, we are all thinking of you and miss you dearly. Especially Sophie. Test up and see you soon. Xo
Luv Leah.

Mel @ Coal Valley View said...

So glad the surgery was a success. Hope you have a speedy recovery and enjoy your time away. Melx

Susan said...

Beautiful shots. Glad the surgery went well. I'm sure the cupcakes and gorgeous views were just what the doctor ordered! :-D

Anonymous said...

Melbourne is just so beautiful; I miss living there! Hope you recovery quickly xx

admin said...

you enjoy that view & those yummi cupcakes & I will see you soon. So happy the op went well xx