13/06/12
Snap it : 'Everyday'
Every morning as I wake, I wish I didn't have to get up to go to work....I would rather wander down a path like this....
Everyday, I wish that I lived within walking distance to a quiet beach.....
Everyday, I wouldn't mind if I could see and hear 'my beach' from the windows....
Every single day, I wish I could win Tattslotto....
every single day.
Its a little bit of an obsession.....
They say money doesn't buy you happiness.
But me, Sam and Jack would be extremely happy if these dreams came true.
But everyday I keep dreaming and wishing and hoping that one day I can live a simple life down by the bay.
Oh, and every single day I eat alot of chocolate too.
Eating chocolate is a little bit of an obsession too!

pop over to Sarah's lovely blog to see many more lovely 'Snap it' images!

7 comments:

Stasha said...

Ditto. Every single day I wake up hoping for it to be a great day. And I am sure loads of chocolate contribute to it being so. I love how you wrote this post and the lovely photos that you published.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh i absolutely cherish the fact i'm a housewife with no job to do other than the needs of my family, especially on a frosty Winter morning. Chocolate, Lindt yummy, love Posie

leanne can blog said...

A shack by the beach sounds like a wonderful dream. chocolate looks wonderful too.

Larissa said...

Ah, chocolate! Forgot that one! Love your pics and I too wish one day to live at the end of a beach path :)

ally said...

Lovely dreams...
Chocolate is always good!

All For Love said...

Totally gorgeous photos, love them! And I am a chocolate every day kinda person also. I am officially addicted to the stuff! Hope your winning numbers come up one day xo

Marian Hazel said...

I felt the same way about living t the hut. I hope one day your dream cones true. I have a total weakness for chocolate at the moment!