15/06/12
Flowers for Friday
Our second last day in Apollo Bay before we head home and hoping to go for a big walk but I'm nursing some injuries. Slipped on some very slippery rocks down the beach yesterday. Huge bruise on my hip and I still remember the thump my head made on the rock as I fell. Alot of tears. How silly to walk on rocks after reading caution signs everywhere! Stupid bloody fall. Very lucky girl. So I'm feeling a little sorry for myself.....
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend....and take care!!!
Love Kelly xxx

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Ouch Kelly, your fall sounds awful! Lovely photo!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Sounds like you were very lucky.. Hope the remainder of your holiday is relaxing.

Faith Hope and a whole lotta Love said...

Loving your holiday pics but not loving the fact you fell. Not good. Take care & rest up. You might just need some more chocolate to help you get well! xx